TJ Hood Halo Instructions
* Clean/Prep Hood
* Apply lights using the adhesive.
* Run wiring thru the hood center channel
* Strip the wiring for both lights
* Twist the red wires together then the Black
* Using the supplied barrel connectors attach one to each Red + and Black -
* Using the long wire strip it back and attach Red to Red and Black to Black
* Follow the pictures below and feed the wiring thru the channels in the hood.
* Now trim back the excess line.
* attach and crimp Red to Red and Black to Black using the switch connector
* add the wiring loom provided
* Attach the Black to the Negative Battery Terminal
* Finally attach the Red to the Positive Battery Terminal